Monday, July 2, 2007

Greetings



Hi, in various incarnations around the web I'm known as soji, Randy or Gary. I am an artist, poet, philosopher, actor and a semi-retired adventurer. I also like to sing, dance and pound on drums, though I'm not particularly adept at any of those things. In my soji mode I am a poet, haiku, and/or a spiritualist. As Randy Stubbs I spend several months getting ready and five weekends playing an Elizabethan age sailor, "w'at sailed 'round the world wi' Cap'n Drake, that would be Sir Francis Drake to thee good gentle." at the Virginia Renaissance Faire You can get better acquainted with Randy,here.



And, as Gary, I drive these other characters around, buy their food and drink, keep a roof over their head. I also have 8 adorable grandchildren and a lovely wife that I absolutely dote on. Finally, in addition to all of that, I am on a lifelong quest to find the perfect glazed donut...and Krispy Kreme ain't it.

No comments: